FUN & FOLKSY:
Textiles from the Folk Art Collection of Two Sisters, Washington, DC
Timed - Online Only
Begins April 27, 2020
Ends May 7, 2020
featuring chintz bed covers, pieced and applique quilts, coverlet, crazy quilts, homespun pillow shams and mattress ticking, bed clothing, crewelwork panels, hooked seat covers and pillows, paisley shawls and several English samplers.
Principal Auctioneer: Richard "Jeff" Jeffers
Auctioneer: Jeffrey Whittington
By appointment only
Call 740-362-4771 to schedule.
The Municipal Light Plant
589 W Nationwide Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Flat 25% buyer's premium
By registering to bid at this auction,
you agree to all terms & conditions.
Read complete Terms & Conditions.
Timed - Online ONLY
In a timed auction, you may only register and bid online using one of the following methods (once the sale is live):
• Bidding opens Mon, April 27 at 10AM.
• On Thursday, May 7 at 6 PM, bidding will end for Lot 1.
• The scheduled end time for each lot occurs one minute after the preceding lot's scheduled end time.
• If a bid is placed within the last five minutes of a lot’s scheduled end time, the bidding time for that lot is extended by an additional five minutes from the time of the last bid.
• Extended bidding continues until two hours after the last lot's scheduled end time.
Successful bidders will receive an emailed invoice by the end of day on May 8.