Timed - Online Only
Begins April 20, 2020
Ends April 30, 2020
featuring classic, glamourous, unique and wearable costume jewelry spanning the 20th century. The majority of the pieces are from a private collection and are in a wide variety of styles from elegant to amusing. Many pieces feature beautiful rhinestones, crystals, faux pearls, enamel, wonderful beads, and more. Large number of pieces signed by makers – Lisner, Weiss, Emmons, Vendome, Trifari, Coro, Avon, Hobe, Kramer, Swank and the list goes on.
We will be able to answer your questions until 5 pm Thursday, April 30.
Read up on Costume Jewelry with this blog on invaluable,
Principal Auctioneer: Richard "Jeff" Jeffers
Auctioneer: Jeffrey Whittington
By appointment only
Call 740-362-4771 to schedule.
The Municipal Light Plant
589 W Nationwide Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Flat 25% buyer's premium
By registering to bid at this auction,
you agree to all terms & conditions.
Read complete Terms & Conditions.
Timed Online Bidding ONLY
In a timed auction, you may only register and bid online using one of the following methods (once the sale is live):
• Bidding opens Mon, April 20 at 10AM.
• On Thursday, April 30 at 6 PM, bidding will end for Lot 1.
• The scheduled end time for each lot occurs one minute after the preceding lot's scheduled end time.
• If a bid is placed within the last five minutes of a lot’s scheduled end time, the bidding time for that lot is extended by an additional five minutes from the time of the last bid.
• Extended bidding continues until two hours after the last lot's scheduled end time.
Successful bidders will receive an emailed invoice by the end of day on May 1.